Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Intro:

Hello!! I am new to blogging so please go easy on me.


I have wanted to start  blog for a while now but I have been putting it off but I have decided it is time. I want my blog to be about everyday life. I love to cook, scrapbook, and I think I am pretty crafty. So I will try my best to keep you updated with the projects I am working on.


Now a little bit about me and my husband. We met on a blind date about four years ago and haven't been a part since! We just bought our home a year ago so we are still in the process of making it our own. This year we are going to tackle the landscaping. I hope it all works out neither one of us have any experience with it but we are going to learn together (fingers crossed.) We are also trying for a little one. We both love children and would like to have a couple of our own.


I try to live life for everyday and here is a quote that sums up my feelings on life: Life's a journey, not a destination.  ~Aerosmith

This is a picture of me and my Hubby taken on our 1 year ann.

No comments:

Post a Comment