Sunday, July 29, 2012

My Pride and Joy

For my birthday and Christmas last year Brian asked me what I wanted and something I could use. I put a lot of thought into this and came up with the answer of a makeover for my craft room. It is a small room in our house that was the 'mud' room. We first cleared out the whole room and got to work on painting. I wanted something crisp and clean and fresh and bright!! I went with plain white walls and black trim. Then I just added pops of pink in the room.

This is the view into my Lovely room! The storage in this room is amazing and thanks to Brian I have lots of storage bins.

I really like the paper scrap storage and it comes in handy having them sorted by color.

My sewing machine and Cricut!

Locker type storage that I keep my bigger stuff in and the top is for wrapping paper and gift wrap for special gifts.


I LOVE LOVE LOVE this room. I can spend hours and hours in it making cards, scrapbook pages, and any other crafts that I can come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment