Friday, December 7, 2012

Cookie time

Ever year me and my aunt Leshia have a tradition of making sugar cookies. No matter how busy we are, what the weather is like, what we have going on we make time to do cookies. This year we had wonderful weather so yesterday I was off and Leshia took a half day and we spent all afternoon rolling, cutting, and baking.

We made 25 dozen cookies!! That is 2 batches. WOW that is a lot of cookies!!!  This is just a few of the cookies. After we got done baking all those cookies we had to clean up :( That part was not so fun but had to be done.
This is me and m favorite Aunt and I after baking all the cookies and cleaning up. When we finished up we when in town and did a little shopping. We went to a thrift shop and found a cute lamp for her granddaughter and I found a few supplies to make some crafts with. I also found a great sweater with a big Christmas kitty on it for a gag gift to my little sister. She is going to hate it!!! I love it!!

So that was a busy day off but I had so much fun!! Now for the next family tradition Frosting all the cookies with my nephews and niece. Can not wait for that. The babies are going to be big enough to help this year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment