Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!!

Welcome 2013!!! I am so happy to see you because 2012 mostly sucked. I could sit here and type out all the things that sucked about the year but I don't want to get into all of that. I will point out some of the good things!
~ We got a new 2013 Ford Escape
~We got to see two very good friends get married in July
~We got to get away for the weekend and see some of my Internet friends
This is just to name a few. I am so looking forward to the new year and growing closer to my family and friends.

This year I am not going to make my regular new years resolution.(You know loose weight and work out like everyday oh and have a baby....that is still on my list) I am doing it a little different this year. I am wanting to get healthier and I want to learn to say "NO" I mean I know how to say no but I want to practice it in my everyday life by taking time for me and not taking on so much. I also want to try to blog more I know I have said that before but it makes me feel good to blog and this year I am about loving life more. And taking it day buy day.

I hope all of you have a Happy New Year!!

1 comment:

  1. Here's to 2013! May all of your dreams come true this year. :)

    ReplyDelete