Tuesday, September 18, 2012

A baptism and a Birthday

The time was finally right for the twins to get baptised. I was asked to be the godmother of my niece Carly. I was so excited I am already the godmother of my nephew Caden. Sunday was a beautiful day for it the weather was amazing and everyone looked great all dressed up.


Carly wanted no part of being in that beautiful dress and being held by anyone but mom. She cried very loudly thought the whole thing. It was kind of comical when the priest kept asking if she wanted to take over and run the show or when he was like well that's not nice don't call me those names. At least he had a seance of humor.

When we were all done we went back to mom and dad's house to have taco's all the kids loved it. After lunch we went to the bowling alley for Caden's 4th birthday.

Caden wanted a Piggy party (he is such a farm boy at heart) he even asked me to make all the decorations for the party. I was not sure how all this pink piggy stuff was going to work out but I think it turned out pretty cute if I do say so myself.






I think my piggy ears and Piggy snout was the best decoration. I also think the big kids liked it as much as the little kids!

We had a amazing weekend and it was so fun to get to see family. It was nice to take a little break from our busy life and a weekend to slow down and enjoy the little things.

No comments:

Post a Comment