Saturday, September 22, 2012

More family time

We spent about an hour and a half driving all over the city and calling all the liquor stores looking for Templeton Rye. This is how our day started off. We did end up finding it at Target of all places. I know we should have been trying to find a Birthday gift for Brian's dad sooner than today the day we are doing his birthday but up until today we were not sure what we were going to get him. (He loved it by the way)

Today we had a good day we spent the day with Brian's family. We spent the day celebrating my father-in-law's birthday. We had lunch at Bang-Bang's (Mongolian grill) This was my first time eating anything like this. I have got to say not to bad not my favorite but I would go back for Brian if he wanted. After a long lunch we went bowling! It was the first time my niece had ever been so she had a blast! Brian won and he had to gloat a little bit :) All and all we had a fun day and It was nice to get to spend time with Brian's family because we don't get to see them to often.

...The one part of the day that made me tear up a little was after we got done eating and we were sitting around talking. Brian's dad had his granddaughter on his lap and they were looking at each other and smiling and he was like Papa loves you and she said I love you to Papa. I hope that one day we have a little one and he or she will be able to sit on Papas lap and tell him how much they love him. It is time's like this that make Infertility suck so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment