Monday, October 14, 2013

New Apartment

We have been in the new place for a week now! I can't believe it. I will post some pictures of move in day and then I will make a post later this week of how the house looks now. I have gotten time to unpack things and get decorations up. I still need Brian to hang up a lot of things but he isn't feeling like doing it after he gets home so I will wait until he isn't on call and has some time to hang up all the things I need hung up.

The Spare bathroom

The Baby's room

Our room

Our bathroom and walk in closet

This is what it looks like when you walk in the door (our small kitchen) oh and I love the Fire place!!



I was a little sad on the 9th because that is the day we closed on our first home. I no longer live in the small little town that I grew up in. I now live in the BIG city. I am still trying to get used to the driving around in the city because I am used to driving in my small town but I am working on it. I hope to be used to it by the time the baby comes in December.

I will be posting a lot more pictures with updated decor soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment