Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Pumpkin contest

                              Can you guess from this picture what Brian and I are making??









Well if you guessed making a pumpkin sundae for Brian's work pumpkin contest you guessed correct!!!

If you didn't that's OK. Leave in the comments what you thought it was.

Brian came home about a week ago and told me that they were having a pumpkin decorating contest at work and they had a few rules : They Could only spend $10, it could not be carved, and it had to be finished by the 23rd.

After a lot of searching for ideas on Pinterest we thought we would make an ice cream sundae out of pumpkins!!!

Here are a few of the during and final pictures. I think we did a great job!! I hope he wins....If he does then he gets a pizza party for him and some of his coworkers (funny I know)




                                I think it is pretty cute and it even looks good enough to eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment