Monday, August 6, 2012

Taco!

Today did not start off the best. I stayed up late last night and then 5:30 came too early this morning. Yuck! When I got to work at the daycare the kids were crazy today. They were fighting, yelling, and throwing toys! Crazy kids. I am so so glad I only work 6-9 at the daycare. When I got off at one from the gas station I had to head to town. I needed to get medicine and groceries before I went in I was checking to make sure I had my insurance med card.....Well I look in my purse and guess what I didn't have my billfold. No check book no nothing!!! I did a little freaking out then I called Brian and told him I am so stupid for forgetting my billfold at home. He laughed at me for freaking out and almost crying over this stupid thing. After he got done laughing he then reminded me that we bank in town and I could just go in and get cash....Why didn't I think of that!! I got all my shopping done and headed home. I went back to work and when I got home my day got better! Brian made taco's!!!!!! I think taco's is one of my favorite foods. He had everything ready and I was so good. I even had a strawberry crush to wash it down.

This is my yummy dinner complaints of Chef Brian!!

I am sorry that my pic is crappy and turned the wrong way. I am trying to fix it.

No comments:

Post a Comment