Thursday, August 23, 2012

Babysitting for the night

Last night I decided that I would watch my one year old niece and 1 & 4 year old nephews to give mys sister and brother-in-law a break for the evening.

What was I thinking 3 kids under the age of 5 all by myself all night.....We did have fun tho. We had taco's for supper and Ice Cream for snack. All three of them were passed out before 10:30 so that was great and even better news they all slept thought the night!!
 
 


They all woke up around 8:30 and I would say that is sleeping in. (I usually get up for work at 5:30) We played for a bit and took a walk. Once we got back from our walk the babies laid down for a nap and Caden and I got to work on making a gift for his teacher for the first day of preschool.

Here he is working on the clipboard.
 
He just loves to craft with aunt Rachael!
 
He wanted to take a picture of me helping him.
 
This is what the finished product looked like!

After the babies woke up and we got done with our craft we went to the park to have a Picnic!!
 
 
All and all we had a great day and I was happy to get to spend the day with them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment