Monday, August 27, 2012

I workout...

I have been in a funk lately... I just have not felt like doing much. I took a nap on my lunch break today and did not work out. I know I should have but I was tired. Well at about 4:30 my old workout partner text me and asked me if I had worked out today and when I told her that I took a nap she told me to get my butt in gear and go workout when I got off. So I got off work at 7 and went to the gym to workout! Remind you this is the first time in a week I have stepped foot in the gym. I was not excited when I started I was pretty slow but by the time I was done I felt amazing!!
 
This is what I look like when I got home. (I was a hott mess but felt great) Also can you see the babies fingerprints all over...maybe I should wash that off.
 
I then called my nephew Caden and asked him how his first day of preschool went. He said he had fun with his friends but he didn't like the school part and they made him lay down for 40 thousand hours according to him :) I asked if he will go back on Wednesday and he said he could fit it in his schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment